Using smile design to transform your smile!
- Posted on: Jan 15 2019
At NW Heights Dental, Portland, OR area patients who are faced with imperfections of the smile may want to learn about cosmetic dentistry options available to them through our practice. Dr. Keri Smith are professionals ready to assist patients in the community with ways of enhancing the appearance and functionality of their smile. This is done with smile design services, available for new and existing patients.
Starting smile design
Also known as a “smile makeover,” smile design services are a combination of cosmetic treatments that are used to completely transform the appearance of the smile. Dr. Keri Smith of NW Heights Dental start with an evaluation, during which patients can discuss their specific desires for their new smile. Using this information, along with the patient’s budget and timeframe, our team can make recommendations as to the best treatment to use to achieve the results patients desire. Some of the more common treatments used in smile design include:
• Dental implants – missing teeth can be replaced with permanent options such as dental implants, which are titanium tooth root replacements that can be restored over the top with bridges, dentures, or dental crowns
• Invisalign – misalignment of the teeth can be improved quickly and easily with a discreet solution such as Invisalign aligner trays
• Dental crowns – crowns are commonly used in general and restorative dentistry to protect and strengthen a tooth, though they can also be used in covering a tooth with a physical imperfection such as staining and discoloration.
• Porcelain veneers – veneers are thin ceramic facings commonly used to cover the front teeth to disguise problems including breakage, staining, and chipped teeth.
• Professional teeth whitening – bleaching the teeth is a tried-and-true way to add brilliance and beauty to any otherwise yellowed or discolored smile.
Learn more about smile design services at NW Heights Dental
Dr. Keri Smith of NW Heights Dental in Portland, OR are proud to offer smile design services for patients in and around the community. Call (503) 646-1463 to schedule an appointment and visit the office at 975 NW Saltzman Road for more information.
Posted in: Cosmetic Dentistry